How the Athenaeum staff has prepared the theatre for your safe and enjoyable visit:
- Non-contact temperature readings will be taken upon your arrival.
- All attendees and production staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- 6 foot social distancing markers have been attached throughout all common areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the lobby, gallery and washrooms.
- Washrooms, handrails and flat surface touch points will be re-sanitized every hour with UVC light wands and spritz sanitizers.
- Every other row in the auditorium is blocked off. Seats have been assigned by household groups, with a minimum of 3 seats and/or 6 feet between household groups.
- The auditorium will be sanitized before and between performances, and after all events.
- Separate audience exits have been designated for patrons departure after the performance.
- During Phase IV there will be no post show audience/artist gatherings in the Athenaeum
We look forward to welcoming back our guests!